150,000 People Will Die Today

'Way of the Master' Transformed Conference

Sign-up for Transformed

Living Waters Ministries

Free ~ 30 booklets of the Gospel of John

Hello, my name is Steven Henry and in case you didn't already know about it, the site below allows you to sign up for free and get 30 booklets of the Book of John for free. They are great for handing out to people. I just present that for your consideration. ~ your friend and a servant of Christ, Steven : ) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Pocket Testament League

Thursday, August 2

Hello, my name is Steven Henry,

I live just north of Orlando, FL. I play acoustic guitar...

My main emphasis in life (as well as my family's) is to talk to everyone around us and tell them about Jesus and how they can have an active, daily relationship with Him!

Curious, have you heard of 'Way of the Master'? Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron (leaders of this ministry) have committed their lives to training people how they can effectively share the gospel with those around them - friends, family, strangers... anybody. They have for years been studying how Jesus talked to people and they have worked on a general method of how we can follow in the footsteps of the Jesus, our Master. They have a very inspiring audio message entitled 'Hell's Best Kept Secret' - http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Ray_Comfort/...

If and/or when you listen to it, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on it!

~your friend, and
a servant of Christ, Steven : )

No comments:

The Good Test

Are you a good person?

Ray's blog

Ray's articles